Navigating Into the World of Nightlife

The world we lived in is still to be navigated. I know, something is sleeping there idly, waiting for someone to discover it. Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

White Party



Tonight will be the Annual White Party for bisexuals and gays in the Philippines.It is during this time that street party will be on its maximum.
While some of my friends are enjoying the party in Malate (honestly, I really really really missed this party), here am I in the confines of my flat, infront of my laptop doing nothing but chatting and blogging.Huhuhuhu.....
What I love in White Party is that almost all of the gays and bisexuals in the Philippines are in their best attires, gorgeous looking and yummy. Those gym toned bodies are really delectable, whew....I need a bottle of whiskey guys...
Well, I cannot do otherwise. I cannot just say Darna and poof, I am already in Malate.This is one thing I really missed, partying till early morning with my friends, dancing till our legs hurt and sweating like we are soaked in the rain with all the bodies of hunky dudes brushing my body.
I'm nearing tears now. Sowee.I am too emotional.It's just that I missed my friends especially during these events which are celebrated only once a year.
I'll just watch Grey's Anatomy......When midnight will strike, I'll just play my disco music as if I'm partying also.Too bad, no one is with me while dancing, holding hands as if the night will not end.
Enjoy the party my friends............

2 Comments:

Blogger poison ivy said...

magmukmok ka na lang sa kwarto mo hehehe... :)

Wed Jul 04, 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger ..ron.. said...

itsura.. hehehe.. ala ka kaholding hands?? iba na lng ang ihold mo.. bwahahaha... ung left hand mo syempre.. ano ba isip mo.. kaw tlga.. hehehe.. basta email email lang tayo pra di naiinip.. nak concern nman pla.. kc nman the feeling is mutual din nman in terms of lungkutan lang ah.. :D

Tue Jul 10, 04:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home