Navigating Into the World of Nightlife

The world we lived in is still to be navigated. I know, something is sleeping there idly, waiting for someone to discover it. Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Dhaka City Photo Gallery

Cool Slideshows


To give you a snapshot of what am I doing in Bangladesh, here are some flicks for you to enjoy. Just click on the moving photos and it will be enlarged.
Last Saturday, I moved to my new apartment, from a hotel to a fully furnished apartment.
I'm now living with 2 other Filipinos. Well it was great living with a companion.
For the past 6 months of my stay in Dhaka City, I was all alone, in the confines of my four-walled hotel room.
Now that we are mandated to move to a new house, I felt ecstatic. When I was in the hotel, I do not cook my own meal.But now that we're living independently, I have to endure the sufferings of cooking, washing the dishes and the like.
Although we have our own maid servant, we don't want her to do all things for us.We can do it anyway.
By the way, I already got hold of my new 4GB blue Ipod nano.Can't wait to test it with the Ipod speaker which I also bought. Also, my 7.2MP Sony Cybershot DSC-T50 was very good, not to mention exceptional. I love it especially the touch screen thing.
Surely lots of candid shots will be taken using this camera.
These past few days was very busy for all of us.Lots and lots of things to do.We surely need something to refresh us, a spa maybe, a sip of A&W's rootbeer float, a quick drink of Coffeeworld's ice blended coffee (sorry, no Starbucks, or Figaro here), or a dive in Fantasy World's finest pools.
Let's see if we have the time to do all of this.Good luck!!!!!
Till next blog entry guys......

1 Comments:

Blogger ..ron.. said...

a certified techie bitch huh!! hehehe.. this is how to enjoy life dudette este dude!!! ;) astig sa Ipod!! totoong ipod na yan ah di na ipud?? hehehe ;p

Thu Apr 26, 06:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home