Navigating Into the World of Nightlife

The world we lived in is still to be navigated. I know, something is sleeping there idly, waiting for someone to discover it. Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Journeying.....




It is exactly 6 days, 07 hours, 21 minutes and 44 seconds before leaving Dhaka City, Bangladesh for Manila, Philippines. I was scheduled to go back to the Philippines on May 03, 0100H via Hongkong. Whew, it's nice to be back to your home country.
I can now smell the fresh mango fruits, taste the mouth watering lechon (well Bangladesh is a Muslim country so pork was rarely available), explore of course our favorite bars like F, Bed, Government and so many other bars, not to mention Grills and Restaurant areas and visit the infamous Boracay and Puerto Galera. Too bad I wasn't able to join my friends in their Galera quest last Holy Week.
Well, I'm thinking of some sort of itineraries during my short stay in the Philippines.

1) Visit my Globe friends and reminisce having coffee in Starbucks or a drinking session.I miss that.
2) Explore the new disco area called Palawan 2.Actually, when I went to Dhaka, Palawan 2 is still non-existent. I just got the news from my friend whom I know frequently visiting the place.
3) Hang-out with my right handed friends, friends of the same feather I mean like Har, Imo, Jeff, Rene, Al, Alex, Donna, Arnie, Jeff, Gerd.
4) Hear mass in my favorite chapels, Sto.Domingo Church, St. Jude Chapel, St. Clare.
5) Watch Spidey in Imax Theater.
6) Lots and lots of shoppings in Glorietta, Gateway, Podium, Edsa Shang. I need a new havaianas, tons of shirts and pants.
7) Having a facial at Belo Med.
8) Get a new aquarium. I want to try saltwater aquarium but I think it is not easy to maintain.You have to check the salinity, ph level and all that.
9) and of course Globe Watch......

Being in the Philippines will surely make me bigger. I cannot resist sisig, pansit, ginataang alimango, monggo with baboy and ampalaya, yummy.
Well let's see. I don't want my bf to dump me because of being big. Well I can't blame him.We have a pact.We must maintain a manageable body figure. Naks.... Hahaha.

Philipines here I come......

3 Comments:

Blogger poison ivy said...

theeekkkkkhhhhaaaaa..... sinong bf naman yan?! :)

Fri Apr 27, 09:11:00 AM  
Blogger Bryan Christian Lacsamana said...

di mo kilala Ms. Ivs. Si Jazz.
Tumatawag pa nga sa ofic dati yun eh, hehehe

Fri Apr 27, 03:53:00 PM  
Blogger ..ron.. said...

cia ba c abs cbn girl este bi este boy?? ano ba talga ate este kuya??

isnt it true na pag ang guy eh pumatol sa kapwa guy eh gay na?? or depends sa reason bakit pumatol?? heheh :D

Sat Apr 28, 12:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home