Navigating Into the World of Nightlife

The world we lived in is still to be navigated. I know, something is sleeping there idly, waiting for someone to discover it. Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Back to Addiction




Woah, don't make any violent reactions to my blog title. I just want to catch attention, hehehe.
It's Thursday again. I can now smell the air of weekends gimik here in Dhaka City.
well, every Thursday, we always have our own shares of gimiks here.While most of the people in Manila are out there drinking their beers in front of stand-up comedians, live bands,and near shores, we on the other hand are drinking our beers in front of a videoke machine, soooooooo fetch, hahaha.
Months ago, due to a hectic work schedule, we were not able to do these all kinds of things, this drinking things. I really missed interacting and flirting with the group especially during the time when all are already tipsy. Wheew, can't wait to do that again.
These past few weeks, we were able to revive this. Actually last week, we have a drinking session with our boss. You know, my boss is a Mexican and I have a crush on him. Too bad, I cannot flirt infront of him, or else he will not sign my timesheet. On second thought do you think he won't mind it? hehehehe.
Tonight, we will have two occassions. For sure beers will flood each apartments. First, we will have first our drinking session with the whole project team, second is the despedida party of one of our colleagues.Thursday is really a very good day. All our energies are in a maximum and problems as well as issues with the project are erased.Why can't be Thursday always.
Time is ticking. We only have 45minutes more left inorder to start the much awaited parties.But I need to go somewhere else first, just do some little routines about an hour for my body. After that, ATTTTTTTTTTTACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK.........
I just received an email from one of my friends and OMG, its already his birthday, his 28th bday (Am I mistaken Jeff???Honestly you look like 23.Uy smiling).Last year, I was there during his bday celebration, a gathering of just small but bonded groups.
I will miss your party bro.Don't forget to send pictures.
Since parties are the theme, I posted here the latest pic during one of our parties. Look at the food, pangmahirap di ba. Mahihirap kasi sila, hehehe.. Just kidding. Most of the guys in the photo are millionaires, and some will soon to be in the millionaires club.
That's it guys........I'm gonna be late for the party........

1 Comments:

Blogger ..ron.. said...

oo nga.. pangmahirap ung nsa mesa.. hehe.. buti nman at inunahan mo na ako.. :D

mga ilokano... ngtitipid sa pulutan.. hehehe..

just enjoy life!!! ;)

Mon Jun 25, 01:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home