Navigating Into the World of Nightlife

The world we lived in is still to be navigated. I know, something is sleeping there idly, waiting for someone to discover it. Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Bonding Times 3



After going for my 8pm gym (you know, I don't have the luxury of time to go earlier than 7pm for my gym due to my enormous workloads), I went directly to my colleagues apartment for our Batch 3 party bonding with our boss who will soon to leave our project.Well its just about 200m away from my own flat. Batch 2 party was held in the Malaysians haven.
Seeing the food on the table makes me so hungry. If not for the pain I have while doing my gym, I should have gorged the tempting pasta, chopsuey, and so many other carb -rich food.Whew, my weight lifting and cardio training as well as abs definition routines will be in futile if I will not control myself.
Albeit I have a rule wherein I can eat anything during weekends, that time when we have the party is still a weekday (its a Thursday by the way).
The party was so great, with punch as our main drinks. I love it when they mix lemon juice with vodka. So refreshing....
You know I just started drinking wine 3 yrs ago.Even beer I cannot stand the taste of it before that.Due to peer pressure and the pressure of bisexuality, I get used to it, to the point that I even vomited inside a public transportation. Eewwwww...
Above are my colleagues for the ongoing project here in Dhaka City for WARID Telecom, the 6th operator in the mentioned capital city. The one in green shirt with a cap is my boss, my manager.The one between me and my boss is my supervisor, Zapati.The guy in Puma shirt as well as the guy at the back of my supervisor are Malaysians.All the rest are Filipinos from Sun to Smart to Siemens.Good and friendly guys....
Sorry but I don't have a single spark of crush or admiration physically/sexually to any one of them. They are just not my type, hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home