Navigating Into the World of Nightlife

The world we lived in is still to be navigated. I know, something is sleeping there idly, waiting for someone to discover it. Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One Night Only



I am browsing you tube when I chance upon this funny version of One Night Only.
But how did I like this song, the song per se?
When I went home to the Philippines during my 2-week vacation, I have reunited with my gurl friends.Woah, being with them is like having no problems at all. We went to our favorite hang-out, the infamous school for bisexuals.Actually two of them were already having their masters degree there, hahaha.
After some school exploration, we headed directly to P2, a new disco bar in Q.C.The moment I set my eyes to the new disco bar, I said to myself, "this is a great place".
Truly guys, the place was very lively with lots and lots of gorgeous bi's around.I can sleep here till the next day, hehehe. Inorder to show my dancing prowess (no violent reactions please!Many thanks to Har for inviting me dance in discoes and bars. I got to improve my dancing skills because of him. Mwah to you gurl.), I asked Jeff to accompany me in the dance floor.Oh my god, the music was really enticing so I started with a big bang. With this, one of the guys onstage even partnered with me and asking all sorts of things. But my eyes were fixed to a slim guy just 2m away from me.He is so fuckingly fuckable.Oooopppss, sorry for the words, hehehe. Too bad, I haven't have a chance to go near him due to heavy crowd.As usual, we danced till 5am in the morning. I felt I was injected with a big bottle of endorphines.
The next day, there will be a show in P2 so we agreed to go there instead of Punchline.I want to see how these gay stand-up commedians do their thing in P2. The verdict, so IMPRESSIVE. I really loved them. My favorite of course is Beyonce impersonator.She's very sexy and talented, not to mention she's got Beyonce's looks. You really made my night during that time sister.Love yah. She did Irreplaceable and One Night Only with excellence.She's really prominent.That's how we learn to love more Beyonce's Irreplaceable and One Night Only.
Our money did not go into waste.
Weekend is again nearing and I felt a pang of loneliness. Here in Southern Asia, we cannot find any bars to hangout to.Unlike in the Philippines, its too many to count.
Watch the video people.It's a gay version of One Night Only. Very funny. You'll love it.Promise....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home