Navigating Into the World of Nightlife

The world we lived in is still to be navigated. I know, something is sleeping there idly, waiting for someone to discover it. Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Skyrocketing




Time flies so quickly. One month ago, this exact time, I was boarding the plane for my trip to Hongkong, then for a connecting flight to Dhaka City. Many things have already happened here in Dhaka which I haven't experienced during my first six-month stay.To mention some: Continuous rain causing the whole Dhaka City to be inundated.All I thought, Dhaka City will be erased from the map of South Asia, hehehe.Another is of course, bisexual life in Bangla.Let me relate you some of my bisexual experiences here in Dhaka City.
Last week, one Bangla guy send me an SMS. In fact, this is his exact words: "Hi, this is Rabbi.I got your number from my friend.I'm a pilot, stands 6'.Hope we can be friends". Upon reading the word pilot, my heart pounded so quickly.You know, I have this intense liking for pilot. Damned Ace, he taught me how to love a pilot.(I miss him.....). So I replied. "Are you really a pilot? From what airlines?" Constant exchanges of SMS were done and it came to my knowledge that he knew very well the Philippines. He knows Glorietta, SM Megamall, Makati not to mention Robinsons. Wow this Bangladeshi guy sure have travelled a lot. ( Of course you idiot.He's a pilot......). Well pilots does not know many malls in a certain country unless they stayed there for some couple of days. To make the story shorter, he told me that he really stayed for some couple of months in the Philippines, he's flying a Qatar Airlines and his parents own some fleet of ships. We then decided to meet in his house,located in one of the most elite part in Dhaka City. Truly, when I reached his place, woah, a huge house held my breath with its own security guard. He's really a loaded pilot.I told to myself, I cannot just enter into his place.You know I'm a foreigner.One of my neurons is telling me that not-so-good something will gonna happen. So I refused his invitation, well for the sake of Goodness and for following the dictates of my wit.
Rewinding, how did this pilot get my number? I can vividly remember, I met with 4 Bangladeshi guys 2 weeks ago. We had a drinking spree in Mirpur, infront of a PC airing India's MTV Meet or Delete program.After a couple of hours, one guy is touching me including my private parts. You know this was just OK but for a guy wherein I don't have any desires, let's just continue drinking, hehehe.
Well, the drinking session ended in a not so steamy S. Naughty you.....
I later found out that one of the guys who engaged in the orgy gave my number to one of his friends, the pilot. So that's how it was scattered. Hay, number can really scatter like a devouring and searing fire...........
Lately guys, I feel not so blissful. I don't know why? Maybe due to stress in work. While some of my other colleagues are sitting pretty, here I am, doing lotsa and lotsa of things.I don't envy them since it is still manageable.It's just that workload was not so evenly distributed but I managed to have a smile when I saw the pics above. So cute......
By the way, I found a new BF, a Filipino and a call center agent.
let's discuss him on my next blog.....

2 Comments:

Blogger ..ron.. said...

waah.. buti at ngagawa ko pang mgcomment d2 samantalang sarili kong blog di ako mkgawa.. :( nway, love the pic on top.. hehehe ;p cool.. hayup ka sa boylet mo dyan ah.. ingat lang din junyang.. ala ka sa teritoryo mo ;) ciao!

Thu Jun 21, 03:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to boyfriend?

Sat Jul 14, 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home