Navigating Into the World of Nightlife

The world we lived in is still to be navigated. I know, something is sleeping there idly, waiting for someone to discover it. Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Friday Dates



What a start today. I am late for work for about 45 minutes. Not a good day for me, I suppose. What makes my day OK is a call from my new friend. I haven't met this guy yet but I can sense the goodness in his heart, caring, jolly and not boring.We will be meeting tomorrow night. I told him that I discovered this bar grill and restaurant at Timog and I can say the ambiance is very good.I invited him for a drinking spree and he accepted.It is the Zayteenya Bar Grill and Restaurant.
The bar is located near GMA, beside Gloria Marris.The moment you entered the said bar, you will be welcomed by a song from their nightly live band performers.
I have been in Zayteenya bar for two consecutive Fridays, each with a different companion, hehehe.
My third Friday will be a different date also. I hope it will push through.
Some observations in Zayteenya Bar:
1. Crowd- the crowd is composed of middle class to elite students, yuppies, and social addicts.Age ranges from 19 to 40, i think.
2. Place- the place is spic and span, well ventillated that's why you can't smell the disgusting smell of cigar smoke.Restrooms are also clean.
3.Food/Drinks- the menu are superb not to mention affordable. San Mig Light Beers costs only 25pesos a bottle.
4. Performers- the best performers.

Visit the place once.You will surely enjoy.

Well, as I was browsing my folders for pictures, I saw this picture of mine.
This picture was taken before my date and all went well. Hmmmmmmmm. But I will not wear that same attire on my third date at Zayteenya Bar. Maybe a polo shirt from Folded and Hung and a jeans from People are People is quite vintage.What do you think?........

1 Comments:

Blogger poison ivy said...

ang lola ko, rumarampa! :)

Fri May 26, 07:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home