Navigating Into the World of Nightlife

The world we lived in is still to be navigated. I know, something is sleeping there idly, waiting for someone to discover it. Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Henna Tattoo


I'm on leave yesterday. I have done something which made my head spin. I guess, drinking is nature's vengeance to people who resorts to alcohol when they meet.
If I were to make a choice, a Venti coffee jelly at Starbucks or a Javanilla at Seattle's Best will do.
One can already talked so many things, from trivial things to indispensable things over a mug of cold coffee. God, I hate the idea of drinking Strong Ice.
Because of the effect of alcohol, I decided that I will just spend the night in Archie's place.
I can't sleep. As if I am seeing a whirlpool, ready to devour me anytime.
It's already 0600H when I woke up, still half drunk but I manage to go home.

Anyway, you would be asking why did I entitled my post Henna Tattoo. Well, I got this real cute tattoo in my left arm. Although it's now fading (well henna tattoo doesn't lasts for months), I can still reminisce the time when I have my arm be marked.We are strolling with my friend at Malate looking for some bars to hang to when we chance upon a tattoo artist. I told my friend, "let's try it. Its painless anyway". After some thoughts, he decided not to do it.His reasons are unacceptable. In the truest sense, he's KJ. Well, I can't do otherwise. It's his choice.....
After leafing through the pages of the tatoo samples, I spotted this cute tattoo, I think an ancient symbol of war, or a coat of arms, I don't know.
It took only less than 10 minutes for the artist to draw and apply dye on the tattoo. He's gifted for freehand drawing.No question......
I have to raise the sleeve of my poloshirt so as not to smudge with the dye applied. It's so weird.Instead of a raised collar, I got a raised sleeve, harharhar.

We entered a bar, just minutes after 12MN. Not yet crowded with people.Maybe still enjoying the time watching free concerts of Bamboo, Sugarfree and Parokya courtesy of Winston Cig.
As the night turn to dawn, more social addicts entered the bar's portal. This is good....
Im busy doing my thing (guess????), when I caught sight of a lean guy, about 5'7 in height rocking the dance floor. A very good dancer indeed. With all the moves and sways done artistically, one can truly fall in love with him.Even my friend was impressed.
I have to dance also, I told to myself.I have to make an impression.To cut the story short, we chatted, and then..........
Till next time guys. I can say, I have one of the best Saturdays or shall I say Sunday in my social life during that time.Thanks Frodo......Hehehe.Kidding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said...

hi bryan here...

i've been meaning to get a tatto as well, i should get one i suppose.

woof!

Tue May 30, 06:20:00 PM  
Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said...

tattoo*

;-)

Tue May 30, 06:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home