Navigating Into the World of Nightlife

The world we lived in is still to be navigated. I know, something is sleeping there idly, waiting for someone to discover it. Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Aboard Negros Navigation



It's not my first time to aboard a sailing vessel. In fact,I have already experienced the luxury of a Super Ferry, the comforts of Sulpicio Lines and the enjoyment of Cebu Ferries, but the moment I set foot on Negros Navigation, I felt a shiver. Is this due to all soaked-up get-up of mine or am I just scared?

After an ecstatic Boracay vacation comes the head aching long lines of boarding a ship, paying the terminal fee, and the countless hours of waiting for your vessel. All are talking, some even quarelling due to these things.I hope our port authorities can do something about this.

In our ticket, ETD says 7:30PM.ETA Manila North harbor: 7:30AM. Guess what time we departed, its 12MN, a time lag of more than 4 hours.What if you have a flight to catch at 10AM? What if you have a conference to attend to at 11AM? What if you assured your IS that you will be in the office before 9AM? Too many what if's.
For sure the scheduled morning activities of all the passengers were cancelled due to the delayed trip.I even informed my supervisor that I will be on leave that day due to unavoidable circumstances, where in fact I already told him that I will finish all reports on that same day.Wow, what an irony.

A free breakfast was being served. As per their PA, this is in apology to the delayed trip. Can a semi-circle ham, a hard boiled egg and a cup of rice patch
the incovenience they have brought to us. A big NO.

The Negros Navigation docked at Manila North Harbor shortly after 12 noon, greeting their passengers with a dance number from their Dancing Porters.I can't wait myself going down that sailing vessel. What a relief for sure........hehehehe.

The experiences we had at NN were just OK. Too memorable to ignore though................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home